Bean released new version of ”BreezeBrowser”. With this application you can: browse, organize, enhance, present your images after downloading them to your PC and more… I know it’s funny ”BreezeBrowser” posted by Breeze. Read Nfo for installation instructions. Enjoy.
It’s a compact and robust downloadable software program that uses a “browser” style interface to present and organize digital images, convert raw images, generate web pages, link geo-tagged images with online maps, produce proofs and contact sheets. BreezeBrowser Pro handles most major digital image formats.
* Convert, resize, sharpen and level raw images from Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Olympus, Sony, Fuji and Minolta cameras
* Select images for presentation
* Generate attractive, captioned web pages with watermarking and online ordering (optional)
* Produce contact sheets and proofs (print straight to your printer or print to file)
* Batch rename images and managing folders
* Caption and edit comments and XMP IPTC data including IPTC subject codes and scenes
* Quickly assess large numbers of images and more…
BreezeBrowser Pro 1.9.5